- Consultant Paediatric Endocrinologist, Department of Paediatric Endocrinology and Diabetes, The Royal London Hospital, United Kingdom
- Affiliated with the Royal London School of Medicine and Dentistry, London.
- Is the representative of The Royal College of Paediatrics and Child Health (RCPCH) on the Diabetes Dataset Advisory Group (England).
- In 1978 Allgrove and colleagues discovered Triple A syndrome which is named “Allgrove Syndrome” after him.
Stuart J. Brink
- Senior Endocrinologist, New England Diabetes and Endocrinology Center (NEDEC), Waltham MA, USA
- Associate Clinical Professor of Pediatrics, Tufts University School of Medicine, Boston MA, USA
- Past President of ISPAD (the International Society for Pediatric and Adolescent Diabetes)
- ISPAD representative on the Steering Committee of GPED (Global Pediatric Endocrine and Diabetes consortium)
Manuel Rui G. Carrapato
- Professor of Pediatric Sciencies, Faculty of Health Sciencies, Fernando Pessoa University, Rua Carlos Maia, Oporto, Portugal
- Head of Pediatric and Neonatal Department, São Sebastião Hospital, Rua Dr Cândido Pinho, Santa Maria da Feira- Portugal
- President, European Association of Perinatal Medicine (1998 – 2000)
- President, World Association of Perinatal Medicine (2005 – 2007)
- Honory Membership of European Association of Perinatal Medicine
- Areas of medical interest: fetal origins of adult diseases
- Professor of Child and Adolescent Health, Child Health, School of Medicine, University of Dundee, Scotland, UK
- Professor at the University of Dundee in 2010
- Secretary to the Academic Board of the Royal College of Paediatrics and Child Health (1998-2003) and the International Fellow of the RCPCH (2005-2010).
- President of the International Society for Pediatric and Adolescent Diabetes (ISPAD) in 2012.
- Director of the Scottish Children’s Research Network in 2013.